Jan 11, 2012
One month from today, exactly 31 one days. I'm going to
I cannot freaking wait. I'm going for a full week on a company retreat. We have some work to do there, but mostly just fun things. My whole trip is paid for, which just feels ABSURD.
Both my parents are coming with me. We'll miss the little nugget dearly, because It's going to be just stupidly fun.
So, today begins something of a preparations campaign. Here's my to-do list:
1. Shop for fantastic island wear. I'm thinking maxi dresses to the max. Love this:
But really though, can Blake Lively just stop being so smokin' for a tiny second? UGH.
2. Research activities. I think whale watching is the top of my list:
It's apparently completely normal to see S like this during this time of year. WHOA.
3. GET SKINNY.
The spin bike and I are about to get alot closer. ALOT closer.
Anyway, I'm so excited I could just pee. Have you been to Maui? Any good tips?
- Cover Models: Disney Princes
- Award, thanks!
- Miscellany Monday!
- Friday, January 20, 2012
- B & B 3D!
- 22 Down, 28 to Go
- Friends with Kids
- Friday, January 13, 2012
- Facebook Dumping. How?
- Only. One. Month.
- Oh How Pinteresting...
- FREE Boyfriend. Includes Puppy.
- WANTED: blogger buddies
- Real Life Swoon Fest
- Spelling Police.
- Community flat iron. Gross?
- Reblog: 20 New Years Resolutions for 20-Somethings...
- Watch out 2012. I'm coming to dominate you.
- It's OK Thursday
- Well hello there, 2012.
- ▼ January (22)
- ► 2011 (281)
- ► 2010 (265)