Nov 15, 2011
Yep, it's here. Breaking Dawn is here. The time has come (almost).
I haven't nerded out as much as Twilight releases in the past, but now that the week is here, I can think of little else. Per my usual cycle of crazed fandom during the premier week...my first thought is this:
then, there's a little bit of this...
and lastly, my thoughts turn to this....
dear god, those vampire teeth. SWOON
Tomorrow I'm going to attempt to move into the next phase...excitement over the actual movie. Not just the slice of man heaven that is Edward/Robert. It's a hard transition for me. But we all know that Breaking Dawn is when the S really gets real.
Officially nerding. Hard.
- ► 2013 (81)
- ► 2012 (111)
- FML. Jealous. Hungry.
- It's OFFICIALLY Christmas.
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Guest Post - Thanks Meg!
- Ray LaMontagne - does it to me everytime
- Breaking Dawn - Official Thoughts
- Friday, November 18, 2011
- The Weirdest of the Twilight Weird
- Marcel the Shell with Shoes On - He's Back!
- Ultimate Twilight Fan Link Up!
- This. FREAKING. Weekend.
- I mace-d myself.
- Me needs the Armie
- 20 and Counting.
- Poppy Sparkle Nostrils
- Scary things.
- Fill in the Blank Friday
- Over it to the power of K
- Why, hello there, Movember
- The fat will need a tissue
- Halloween Recap
- ▼ November (22)
- ► 2010 (265)