Nov 1, 2011
I had a superfab weekend, packed full of funs galore. I haven't debaucherized like that in a while...here's a photo recap:
Friday: Halloween parties....
Saturday: UT Game!
This was probably my only chance to get to go the tailgating and game-watching thing this year because the tickets are so stinking pricey, and it was a blast! The horns beat the tar out of Kansas and I was lucky enough to go with a phenomenal group.
Saturday Night: more debauchery
After the glitter-splosion and day of football, I couldn't put together another costume. I went as something of a 'biker' - leather jacket was really the only biker-ish thing going on. Costume or not, fun was had by all...
Sunday: serious, serious recovery.
Halloween night: alot of this...
and alot of this...
I got one trick-or-treater! It was freaking adorable. He was Buzz Lightyear and even said "TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!" Precious.
Great weekend success! How was your Halloween?!
- ► 2013 (81)
- ► 2012 (111)
- FML. Jealous. Hungry.
- It's OFFICIALLY Christmas.
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Guest Post - Thanks Meg!
- Ray LaMontagne - does it to me everytime
- Breaking Dawn - Official Thoughts
- Friday, November 18, 2011
- The Weirdest of the Twilight Weird
- Marcel the Shell with Shoes On - He's Back!
- Ultimate Twilight Fan Link Up!
- This. FREAKING. Weekend.
- I mace-d myself.
- Me needs the Armie
- 20 and Counting.
- Poppy Sparkle Nostrils
- Scary things.
- Fill in the Blank Friday
- Over it to the power of K
- Why, hello there, Movember
- The fat will need a tissue
- Halloween Recap
- ▼ November (22)
- ► 2010 (265)