Oct 26, 2011
I've settled on a Halloween costume. It's almost entirely home-made. I've never endeavored to home-make something this complicated before. Nervous. I don't want to tell you what it is yet, in case it fails, But I'm excited.
These are the supplies:
(The poodle Prince isn't included, just a photo bonus)
Can you guess what I'm going to be?
Hint: the sparkle ball(s) will be attached to my head. BAHAHAHAHA.
Any person that guesses right will get a prize (which might just be kind words), so tell me your guesses, friends!
- ► 2013 (81)
- ► 2012 (111)
- Happy Halloween!
- Recent tasty treats
- Mystery Costume
- Punkin Carving - I dare you to top these
- My day at the wiener races
- Breaking Dawn T.V. Spots are here!
- We're the four best friends that anyone could have...
- DIY Bracelet Update!
- Independent woman fail
- How Pinteresting - Fall Treats!
- Only. One. More. Month.
- New Award - THANKS!
- Pan Am - Love.
- Opthomologist = Terrible Man
- DIY Bracelets, thanks Pinterest!
- Tumblr Terrific-ness
- Target Tuesday: Halloween Costumes
- Bacon and Egg Cupcakes
- Friday at 4pm = worst time ever
- Marbles Hargrove
- i can't even look at you
- Dear George, I love you.
- Hi there, October!
- ▼ October (23)
- ► 2010 (265)