Oct 20, 2011
Despite the fails I told you about earlier, there's one thing that happened this week I'm really proud of.
I pinned some pretty sweet DIY bracelets that I told you guys about last week and I actually did it!!! I made four bracelets that I'm SO proud of!!
Ch-ch-check it out:
This purple one is my favorite, duh....
I highly recommend them all! They were all really cheap to make and easy-ish, once I got the hang of it. Find details about all them on my Pinterest DIY Board.
I've never been a big DIY-er, but now I may be hooked. I'm really liking my shiny goodies and am super proud! What should I make next?
- ► 2013 (81)
- ► 2012 (111)
- Happy Halloween!
- Recent tasty treats
- Mystery Costume
- Punkin Carving - I dare you to top these
- My day at the wiener races
- Breaking Dawn T.V. Spots are here!
- We're the four best friends that anyone could have...
- DIY Bracelet Update!
- Independent woman fail
- How Pinteresting - Fall Treats!
- Only. One. More. Month.
- New Award - THANKS!
- Pan Am - Love.
- Opthomologist = Terrible Man
- DIY Bracelets, thanks Pinterest!
- Tumblr Terrific-ness
- Target Tuesday: Halloween Costumes
- Bacon and Egg Cupcakes
- Friday at 4pm = worst time ever
- Marbles Hargrove
- i can't even look at you
- Dear George, I love you.
- Hi there, October!
- ▼ October (23)
- ► 2010 (265)