Sep 29, 2011
Yesterday I discussed my recent braid craze. This
is was my goal:
Lucky for me, I live in the same little house with a hair genius. She was sweet enough to sit me down and try to replicate. She did a freaking fantastic job:
Hair genius ain't no joke. Although her take was more curl on the bottom than wave, I think I like it more.
Thoughts? My roommate is better than your roommate. And that's just that.
By the way, this hair was created for a group outing to the Melting Pot, the fondue restaurant. I'd never done the whole fondue thing and let me tell you -- it was amazeballs. I really don't get why I've never been to a place known for it's cornucopia of melted cheeses. Maybe it's just the Texan in me, but a melted cheesey item that isn't Queso is a weird thing to me. Tasty, but weird. I loved it. Lots of work, but lots of fun. And don't get me started on the dessert. Jillian Michaels and I are going to have to have a date later.
- ► 2013 (81)
- ► 2012 (111)
- Friday, September 30, 2011
- Fill in the Blank Friday!
- Update: Supreme fish tail success
- Braids on the Brain
- television is BACK!
- Friends Are the Family You Choose
- Merah - Shiny Sparkly things I love
- Off the wagon - help
- It's OK....
- Drawbridge officially down
- New Award!
- Emmys Fashion Recap!
- MORE Breaking Dawn Trailer
- Broken Target
- Blueberry Upsidedown (Birthday) Cake
- TOTAL FANTASY DOMINATION.
- It's OK...
- PSYCHED for September
- WILW and Oh, How Pinteresting
- I fell in to a burnin' ring of fire
- ▼ September (20)
- ► 2010 (265)