Sep 7, 2011
It's just occurred to me that it's a new month. Not only is it a new month, it's a new month that I'm freaking pumped for. This is a more personal post than I normally do, but I'm really pretty ecstatic. I've got all of this to look forward to:
2 days away. Junction, TX. Ready.
It totally snuck up on me. I guess single me doesn't remember football until it's in my face. And it is. Also, I'm doing fantasy football for the NFL this year, so that could get interesting. Love football time.
Austin City Limits Festival
One of my favorite things. An old BFF is coming in town to be my date to it. YES!
Dallas/Fort Worth Reunion week
I'm going to escape the solitude that is home office-ing for a few days, see the little nugget and visit favorite Dallas buddies.
Then...it's OCTOBER! And I've got visitors coming and some pretty awesome things going on that month too! Yay! I love being excited to live my own life. It's a pretty uncommon treat for this glass-half-empty little lady. Do I smell a life outlook shift happening?!
- ► 2013 (81)
- ► 2012 (111)
- Friday, September 30, 2011
- Fill in the Blank Friday!
- Update: Supreme fish tail success
- Braids on the Brain
- television is BACK!
- Friends Are the Family You Choose
- Merah - Shiny Sparkly things I love
- Off the wagon - help
- It's OK....
- Drawbridge officially down
- New Award!
- Emmys Fashion Recap!
- MORE Breaking Dawn Trailer
- Broken Target
- Blueberry Upsidedown (Birthday) Cake
- TOTAL FANTASY DOMINATION.
- It's OK...
- PSYCHED for September
- WILW and Oh, How Pinteresting
- I fell in to a burnin' ring of fire
- ▼ September (20)
- ► 2010 (265)