Sep 21, 2011
Happy Wednesday, all! I've been out of the blogging mood lately...my work life has been a mess lately and this whole week I'm in Dallas in our main office to take care of business. And boy, do I mean it. Yesterday, I practically machine-gunned my to-do list...total domination.
So, today, I'm allowing myself to FINALLY catch up on the internet world.To my surprise, I came out of my blog coma only to discover that one of my favorite blog friends gave me an award! Yay! What a treat!
What a sweetheart! Thanks so, so much! Go read her blog, it's good stuff. Here are the rules of the award...
1. Thank the person that gave you the award.
2. Share three random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to five other bloggers.
Three random facts about me....
- My top 5 favorite foods are REALLY, really random:
- Breakfast tacos
- Wedding Cake (I'm a snob about this, it's gotta be WEDDING, not just vanilla)
- Goat Cheese Pizza
- Macaroni and Cheese
- I guess this isn't that random, but I've recently started to collect antique poodle items. The collection so far is only 4 figurines (I feel like an old hoarder lady even using the word 'figurines', but I don't know a better word), but I'm in love with them. I have nervousness about this spinning out of control into real hoarder-ness, but I think it's in check so far because I have a discriminating eye for only the best of poodle trinkets. (It's just occurred to me how ludicrous that last sentence was.)
- My car hit 87,000 miles on it this morning. I got the thing with 18,000 on it over 4 years ago. It blows my mind to think that I've had 69,000 miles of adventures in that little baby. I guess most of them were errands and mundane things, but I spent most of my drive in to work trying to think of a place that's 69,000 miles away. Google tells me that's close to three times the circumference of the entire earth (which is 24,900 miles). MIND BLOWN. (hi, I'm distracted and A.D.D., have we met?)
And now for the bloggers to whom I bequeath this great honor...
Jenn @ Going the Distance
Meg @ O. Is Me
Rachel @ Simple.Little.Joys
Amber @ Brunch with Amber
Michelle @ Virginia Beach Housewife
These are all some of my daily go-tos, so go check these sweet ladies out!
Thanks again Courtney!
- ► 2012 (111)
- Friday, September 30, 2011
- Fill in the Blank Friday!
- Update: Supreme fish tail success
- Braids on the Brain
- television is BACK!
- Friends Are the Family You Choose
- Merah - Shiny Sparkly things I love
- Off the wagon - help
- It's OK....
- Drawbridge officially down
- New Award!
- Emmys Fashion Recap!
- MORE Breaking Dawn Trailer
- Broken Target
- Blueberry Upsidedown (Birthday) Cake
- TOTAL FANTASY DOMINATION.
- It's OK...
- PSYCHED for September
- WILW and Oh, How Pinteresting
- I fell in to a burnin' ring of fire
- ▼ September (20)
- ► 2010 (265)