Sep 30, 2011
Hey! Believe it or not, this Friday ritual is still a thing I do. It's been a while (over a month!) and me no likey the hiatus. Today, I'm BACK!
1. Ryan Gosling and George Clooney together on the red carpet...this ACTUALLY HAPPENED:
It's pretty rare, and absurdly steamy, for two members of my elite Fantasy Boyfriends Club to have a real-life rendezvous. It sends me into sensory overload to imagine a meeting of the minds such as this. They're going to be in a whole movie together (which I CAN'T WAIT for). It's called the Ides of March and it's about politics....
I'm sorry for the graphic-ness on that picture, but you can't see the birdies and not see the bulge. This is a weird thing. He had hand sewn compartments for them and taped to his pants. What's even weirder? He has a prior charge for this same offense. What the hell? What could this obsession with smuggling tiny birds be? I would imagine those little beaks could really peck the heck out of his junk (there's a "that's what she said" in there somehwere...giggle). Weird.
3. POWERBABIES UNITE. Gwen Stefani's babies and Angelina Jolie's babies are friends:
4. Coffee fights depression in women. Shocker, right? A new study shows that women who drink full-caffeine coffee are 20% less likely to battle depression.
5. Quote of the Week:
Little preface: The Kardashian girls got professional makeup lessons when they were teens and now Khloe and Kim have this to say about it..
"...we've turned out to be the biggest trannies because of it."I've been saying the Kardashian girls were tranny-licious for YEARS. I'm glad that's finally out in the open. Those girls don't leave the house in less than 5lbs of makeup, aren't known for any real talent and mercilessly "marry up" on television....when I think too much about them I get mad at the state of pop culture. But, this "tranny" admission does refresh me. Despite all of the things, I've just said, I will remain an E! loyalist. I have to. VIVA trannies who own it!
6. Doritos' inventor will be buried with some chips. The man who's responsible for the genius explosion of tastiness that are Doritos tortilla chips, Arch West, died last week in Dallas at the age of 97.
I'm looking forward to a slow weekend of relaxing with my favorite pups and perhaps some good friends time. Goal is to get in 2 workouts and be healthy-ish. It's the weekend, "ish" is about all I can hope for. Love you, loves!
- ► 2013 (81)
- ► 2012 (111)
- Friday, September 30, 2011
- Fill in the Blank Friday!
- Update: Supreme fish tail success
- Braids on the Brain
- television is BACK!
- Friends Are the Family You Choose
- Merah - Shiny Sparkly things I love
- Off the wagon - help
- It's OK....
- Drawbridge officially down
- New Award!
- Emmys Fashion Recap!
- MORE Breaking Dawn Trailer
- Broken Target
- Blueberry Upsidedown (Birthday) Cake
- TOTAL FANTASY DOMINATION.
- It's OK...
- PSYCHED for September
- WILW and Oh, How Pinteresting
- I fell in to a burnin' ring of fire
- ▼ September (20)
- ► 2010 (265)