Sep 14, 2011
Welp, the Missoni for Target Collection came and went. By that I mean, yesterday, when the collection launched, it literally BROKE target.com. I went to the site a few times throughout the day and repeatedly got this:
What you're seeing there, folks, is BROKEN TARGET. How could this happen?!? By the time I got to log back on this morning, most everything, and obviously the items I want, were totally sold out online. In my fantasy dreamworld, where Target wasn't broken yesterday, I would have bought these from the line:
Shop the entire collection here, but don't expect to buy anything. BOOO. Damn those Target geniuses and their good ideas. But I will say, if you're going to have good ideas, you need a good website. I'm cranky about this.
Tonight I think I'll go trolling my local targets for any scraps left over. I have to, right?
- ► 2013 (81)
- ► 2012 (111)
- Friday, September 30, 2011
- Fill in the Blank Friday!
- Update: Supreme fish tail success
- Braids on the Brain
- television is BACK!
- Friends Are the Family You Choose
- Merah - Shiny Sparkly things I love
- Off the wagon - help
- It's OK....
- Drawbridge officially down
- New Award!
- Emmys Fashion Recap!
- MORE Breaking Dawn Trailer
- Broken Target
- Blueberry Upsidedown (Birthday) Cake
- TOTAL FANTASY DOMINATION.
- It's OK...
- PSYCHED for September
- WILW and Oh, How Pinteresting
- I fell in to a burnin' ring of fire
- ▼ September (20)
- ► 2010 (265)