Aug 17, 2011
Before we begin, the soundtrack and namesake for this post has been provided by Lil Mama. This song is a classic in my little world. Pure, gratuitous, girl rap...about lip gloss. Does it really get any better?
Alright, on to the point....I recently went on a Sephora spree (oops) and came out of there with some new lip products that I'm addicted to.
Smith's Rosebud Salve in a TUBE
I love this classic. It soothes chapped lips, gives a little shine, smells great and is very affordable ($7!) Previously, this little diddy only came in a small metal can thingy and you had to get your finger all gooey to get it out. I've now learned that this magic juice also "calms and heals irritation, soothes the sting of minor burns, helps heal cuts, tames mangled cuticles, helps fix ashy elbows and knees, and minimizes diaper rash." Holy hell. The tube is where it's at. Buy here.
Smashbox O Gloss
This is one of those glosses that "adjusts" or "guesses" your natural lip tone. I was skeptical. I give a major side eye to a cosmetic product that claims to have a brain. I stand corrected. The internet claims it contains "Goji Berry-C Complex™, ginkgo biloba, and pomegranate seed antioxidants along with revitalizing marine botanicals and moisturizing avocado oil." WOW, there's like a whole rainforest in there. The gloss comes out clear and in a few minutes has morphed into a clear pinkish hue that always seems perfect. I don't know if I want to know how this voodoo magic works, but me likey. Buy here.
NARS Lip Gloss in Easy Lover
First of all, it's called "Easy Lover." Is that about me, or a prospective catch? I don't know and don't care. We all know NARS makes good stuff, but this one is going to be a go-to. It seems really bright, but it comes rolls on as just a tint of pink. I do like a hot pink lip, but this is suitable for everyday. LOVING. I've almost used it up...guess that's the way it goes with an Easy Lover. Buy here.
Mindless girlyness on a Wednesday night. Sometimes you just gotta.
Tags:fabulous and girly
- ► 2013 (81)
- ► 2012 (111)
- Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday
- DWTS - all over the board
- VMA's Recap
- BEYONCE BABY. should this be a holiday in my world...
- Have a fun weekend lovelies, I know I will! ;...
- Obligatory Heat-Related Post..I really tried to ho...
- Book, Television, Movie of Recent Note
- How about a piece of cheer on a Monday evening?
- Happy First Day of School!
- Flying Solo.
- My lip gloss is poppin'. My lipgloss is cool.
- What I'm Loving Wednesday!
- BEST. Gift. EVER.
- Uncle Jessie's Snugglefest
- Mindless Mancandy: Gosling GIFs
- Friday August 12, 2011
- Cabs a here
- Dwarf Stripper Pole in a Bathroom Treehouse
- Hey, it's OK!
- Blackout: hot, dark, terror fest
- Bachelor Pad = Total Absurdity
- Notice anything different?
- Friday, August 5 2011
- Happy on a Friday
- A Pig? Really?
- Swedish: 0, Casey: 1
- Hey! It's Ok....
- A joke to start my morning...
- ManCandy Monday: Taylor Kitsch
- New month, same me, just calmer
- ▼ August (32)
- ► 2010 (265)