Aug 31, 2011
I was perusing a recent favorite blog and came across this little slice of genius. Being a Gmail, Google+, Blogger, Maps, Calendar, GoogleDocs, GoogleVoice and Picasa user...this gave me quite the snicker...
All my current Google addictions are already integrated and all incestuous like, why not add the current state of disarray that is my romantic life into the mix?
Actually, why hasn't Google started a dating service? Doesn't that seem like all too convenient? It already knows who I talk to, who emails me, what I buy, where I go, what I photograph, what my (blog) thoughts are and what I'm doing? Can't it just deliver a man to me?
Figure this out. It would really be convenient for me.
Tags:Misc. Internet Gems
- ► 2013 (81)
- ► 2012 (111)
- Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday
- DWTS - all over the board
- VMA's Recap
- BEYONCE BABY. should this be a holiday in my world...
- Have a fun weekend lovelies, I know I will! ;...
- Obligatory Heat-Related Post..I really tried to ho...
- Book, Television, Movie of Recent Note
- How about a piece of cheer on a Monday evening?
- Happy First Day of School!
- Flying Solo.
- My lip gloss is poppin'. My lipgloss is cool.
- What I'm Loving Wednesday!
- BEST. Gift. EVER.
- Uncle Jessie's Snugglefest
- Mindless Mancandy: Gosling GIFs
- Friday August 12, 2011
- Cabs a here
- Dwarf Stripper Pole in a Bathroom Treehouse
- Hey, it's OK!
- Blackout: hot, dark, terror fest
- Bachelor Pad = Total Absurdity
- Notice anything different?
- Friday, August 5 2011
- Happy on a Friday
- A Pig? Really?
- Swedish: 0, Casey: 1
- Hey! It's Ok....
- A joke to start my morning...
- ManCandy Monday: Taylor Kitsch
- New month, same me, just calmer
- ▼ August (32)
- ► 2010 (265)