Aug 9, 2011
Who watched "The Bachelor Pad" last night? Anyone?
Well I sure committed my evening to it and I can't decide If I'm happy or sad that I did. On the one hand, I love trash television with a passion that really should be reserved for other humans, pets or even possibly Edward...so I did enjoy it. But really, truly, I haven't felt so strongly that my brain was rotting in a long time (if you exclude hangovers). Don't even get me started on the sex swing challenge.
I have some thoughts:
First of all, what the hell is up with a 3-hour show? Three whole hours is ridiculous. I think 2-ish of those hours is spent watching people whisper in corners about their alliances and who they want to bone....as it should be.
Vienna. Oh, Vienna. She crazy. I've always
really hated known something was off with her, but it appears her fame-whoring has reached new heights. Good for her. Also, I don't think she's pretty. Why does she keep getting dudes?
Kasey. Vienna's boyfriend who "loves her just for being her." Does he have a brain injury or something? Let's cross our fingers that he tattoos her face across his whole back this season.
Jake Pavelka. Still might be a woman. What a wimpy idiot.
Gia. I thought she was better than this S.
Ames. He just finished the Bachelorette like 30 minutes ago. He still looks like a pre-eveolution caveman. But still sweet. I though he might be better than this S too. Nope.
I didn't watch this show last season. I'm a little confused on the premise. Maybe some of you can clear this up a tad for me in the comments....Are they looking for love? Or trying to win the money? I don't get the point of the "dream dates." Is that just to see if they can spark a makeout for the cameras? Or do they really want to be on those dates?
...it seems like a small fortune and a soulmate is quite a prize at the end of the season, I really gotta get on that show.
Despite the conundrum I'm having about whether I'm too smart for this show or not, I think I have to continue watching. I started this journey...and nobody likes a quitter. That's my story and I'm stickin' with it.
- ► 2013 (81)
- ► 2012 (111)
- Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday
- DWTS - all over the board
- VMA's Recap
- BEYONCE BABY. should this be a holiday in my world...
- Have a fun weekend lovelies, I know I will! ;...
- Obligatory Heat-Related Post..I really tried to ho...
- Book, Television, Movie of Recent Note
- How about a piece of cheer on a Monday evening?
- Happy First Day of School!
- Flying Solo.
- My lip gloss is poppin'. My lipgloss is cool.
- What I'm Loving Wednesday!
- BEST. Gift. EVER.
- Uncle Jessie's Snugglefest
- Mindless Mancandy: Gosling GIFs
- Friday August 12, 2011
- Cabs a here
- Dwarf Stripper Pole in a Bathroom Treehouse
- Hey, it's OK!
- Blackout: hot, dark, terror fest
- Bachelor Pad = Total Absurdity
- Notice anything different?
- Friday, August 5 2011
- Happy on a Friday
- A Pig? Really?
- Swedish: 0, Casey: 1
- Hey! It's Ok....
- A joke to start my morning...
- ManCandy Monday: Taylor Kitsch
- New month, same me, just calmer
- ▼ August (32)
- ► 2010 (265)