Jan 25, 2011
This week both the Oscar and Razzie nominees came out! If you weren't aware, the Razzies are the worst of movies for the year. We all know the Oscars are the best. Interestingly, last year Sandra Bullock won one of each! Here's the full list of nominees for both:
Best Picture:I'll say I'm still DYING to see The King's Speech. I've heard its fabulous. So, know that it's still on my to-do list. As of now, I think my pick has to be Black Swan.
- Black Swan - Total mindF...in a good way
- The Fighter
- Inception - I might not have been smart enough for this one, but it's super.
- The Kids Are All Right - Hilarious, but emotional. It's a Modern Family in R-rated drama form.
- The King's Speech
- 127 Hours
- The Social Network - Pretty good, but I don't think it beats all these.
- Toy Story 3
- True Grit
- Winter's Bone
Worst Picture:Twilight? Really? I'm honestly to biased to make a pick on this one.
- The Bounty Hunter - This one was apparently pretty terrible. I've been done with Jennifer Aniston for years (as a serious actress), so I'm glad I didn't waste my time.
- The Last Airbender
- Sex and the City 2 - It hurts me to say it, but yes, it was awful.
- Twilight: Eclipse - SHUT THE EFF UP, whoever you are that voted for this.
- Vampires Suck - Agree, Twilight parody doesn't sit well with this Twi-hard.
Best Actor:Without seeing True Grit or The King's Speech I can't make a choice. Javier Bardem wins in my book on hotness alone.
- Javier Bardem, Biutiful
- Jeff Bridges, True Grit - I really want to see this, the Dude pretty much always gets my vote.
- Jesse Eisenberg, The Social Network - Good, but didn't blow me away.
- Colin Firth, The King's Speech - I have a feeling he's going to win.
- James Franco, 127 Hours
Worst Actor:Ashton Kutcher is really still trying to be an actor? Oh, and my sweet RPatz is a film god, I don't care what anyone says.
- Jack Black, Gulliver's Travels
- Gerard Butler, The Bounty Hunter
- Ashton Kutcher, Killers AND Valentine's Day - Agree. Reality TV and endorsements are the only thing I approve him to be on camera for.
- Taylor Lautner, Twilight: Eclipse - He's strictly a muscles man. We all know that.
- Robert Pattinson, Twilight: Eclipse - Oh, come on.
Best Actress:Hands down, Natalie Portman. She's also pregnant. 2011 is going to be her year.
- Annette Benning, The Kids are Alright - Really good, but no swan queen.
- Nicole Kidman, The Rabbit Hole
- Jennifer Lawrence, Winter's Bone
- Natalie Portman, Black Swan - Awesome. I think she deserves it more than the film.
- Michelle Williams, Blue Valentine
Worst Actress:Now here' s some fierce competition. They're all terrible. It's 5-way tie for the most terrible.
- Jennifer Aniston, The Bounty Hunter AND The Switch - You know how I feel.
- Miley Cyrus, The Last Song - Thank god someone finally agrees that this snaggletooth country bumkin shouldn't be on the big screen.
- The Four "Gal Pals", Sex and the City 2 - Sad.
- Megan Fox, Jonah Hex - With a face and body like hers, how can she possibly also be talented?
- Kristen Stewart, Twilight: Eclipse - Amen.
- ► 2012 (111)
- Friday, January 28 - Friday Newsflash is hop-tasti...
- Tahoe is TOMORROW!
- God Bless Texas - and OPI
- Happy Australia Day!
- Razzies and Oscars announced!
- Top 2 Tuesday - Healthy Recipes and Snacks!
- Spotted: One Poodleist glued to her couch in compl...
- Friday, January 21, 2010 (let's get hoppin')
- Pokey on the outside, cuddly on the inside
- My body is rejecting 2011
- Get Crazy. Get Wild. Let's Party. Get Loud.
- Great Green Golden Globes Fashion
- Friday, January 14, 2011 - NEW AND IMPROVED NEWSF...
- What would I do without dogs?
- Tahoe, here I come!
- Random Twilight notes on a glorious Tuesday
- 1/11/11 - LUCKIEST DAY EVER
- Honesty - it's not just a celebrity baby name
- Swan nightmares.
- Friday, January 7, 2010
- Friday - Flirty and Fill in the Blank
- My children will never go to Blockbuster?
- Sandra Lee has my dream life
- Kathy Lee and Hoda - maybe not so terrible
- Miscellany Monday
- ▼ January (26)
- ► 2010 (265)