Jan 21, 2011
2. Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban have produced more spawn. Wondering when she was pregnant? Me too. My initial thought was that she found some sort of injectible to mask the signs of pregnancy, similar whatever she's found to masks all signs of aging. Nope, they used a surrogate. The baby is named Faith and is completely their biological child. They apparently had problems getting pregnant last time around (I blame the icy robo-face she has), so they needed a loaner womb. Congrats to the happy family!
3.Starbucks now has an even more giant cup size. The new size, called the Trenta, will debut May 3 and is so ridiculously large. Actually, it's even bigger than your stomach. See this handy diagram:
4.Quotes of the Week (beware, they're both seksi ones):
"Khloe's not small. I'm not small. People see us and are probably like, 'Damn, I wonder how that looks.'" -- Lamar Odom on his wife, the not small Kardashian sisterNobody is wondering what that looks like. Nobody. Just because it's seemingly a habit in their family to film personal, private sexytime, doesn't mean anyone is wondering. Cocky. Pun intended.
"It's like doing Twister." -- My sweet, sweet Robert Pattinson on filming sex scenesJeeze. Like any of us needed another reason to imagine him getting into sexymode. In my mind he's in sexymode at all times. Twister could be ruined for me now (mind reeling at the thought of Twister game with Edward). SWOON.
5. I'm obsessed with this story. A 23-year-old girl. named Carlina, figured out that she had been kidnapped as an infant! She solved her own kidnapping case! When she was just 19 days old a phony nurse casually carried her out of a Harlem hospital and she was never seen again. Back when it happened, this story was huge. Now, years and yeas later, she turned back up. A girl discovered she was kidnapped as an infant at age 23! She was raised by a woman and grew suspicious when she was old enough to realize the woman used fake names and ID's everywhere they went. Then, five years ago, when Carlina was pregnant, her "mother" refused to give her family medical information and revealed she wasn't her biological mother. For 5 years, Carlina has been searching missing children websites for herself - and it WORKED!! I think this tale is so encouraging and hopeful! Good things do happen. I hope more stolen children find their way home. Thank heavens for the interwebs.
6. Jake Gyllenhaal apparently went on a flirt spree at the Golden Globes. He brought a date that night (some random ex girlfriend), but he flirted up a storm. He was seen showing love to Maria Menounos, Scarlett Johansson, Mila Kunis and Michelle Williams. Now, I know he's fresh off the market, but how are women like me supposed to work in our boring offices when we're reading that mancandy supreme is hungry for prey? While I love juicy-ness like this, I'm starting to really be over his whoring. He'll never be damaged goods, but I'm deterred by how much he seems to get around to high-profile ladies. Meanwhile, Taylor Swift is pouting. Who cares.
Go out there and enjoy your weekends! I'm ready to do some recharging and bring my A-game back to work on Monday...this plan is pending debauchery happening this weekend :)
And now, for the most stellartasticfabulous blog hop you've ever seen...
1. Become a follower of Poodleism.
2. Write your own Friday Newsflash post on your blog. It can be about any silly (or serious) thing in the world. Write about something you heard recently, a news story that caught your eye or just an announcement you want to shout from the rooftops! It really can be anything! Even just one thing is great. Also, add this sparkly (not really) button to your post:
3. Join the link up below. It's open until Sunday at midnight.
4. Sometime next week (I'm still trying to figure out all the particulars of this part) I'll go pick a favorite and give you a sweet shout out!
So, if you're ready, hop away:Thanks. Love you mucho!
- ► 2012 (111)
- Friday, January 28 - Friday Newsflash is hop-tasti...
- Tahoe is TOMORROW!
- God Bless Texas - and OPI
- Happy Australia Day!
- Razzies and Oscars announced!
- Top 2 Tuesday - Healthy Recipes and Snacks!
- Spotted: One Poodleist glued to her couch in compl...
- Friday, January 21, 2010 (let's get hoppin')
- Pokey on the outside, cuddly on the inside
- My body is rejecting 2011
- Get Crazy. Get Wild. Let's Party. Get Loud.
- Great Green Golden Globes Fashion
- Friday, January 14, 2011 - NEW AND IMPROVED NEWSF...
- What would I do without dogs?
- Tahoe, here I come!
- Random Twilight notes on a glorious Tuesday
- 1/11/11 - LUCKIEST DAY EVER
- Honesty - it's not just a celebrity baby name
- Swan nightmares.
- Friday, January 7, 2010
- Friday - Flirty and Fill in the Blank
- My children will never go to Blockbuster?
- Sandra Lee has my dream life
- Kathy Lee and Hoda - maybe not so terrible
- Miscellany Monday
- ▼ January (26)
- ► 2010 (265)